White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to add another VERY satisfied customer to the list. It's worth the wait. These look amazing on the 200.

Already saved the fat piggy from a tree stump and an errant shopping cart.
20210907_092559.jpg
20210907_092426.jpg
20210907_092340.jpg

@white-knuckleoffroad ,
I have an ICON Stage 3 lift kit. The only options for ordering are a 1" body lift and none. My lift is 2.5" total. Which option should I choose? Is there another option?

You have a 2.5”suspension lift. Select the regular unless you also have a body lift (where the body is raised off the frame rails at the body mounts).

Did you paint these yourself?
Yessir.

Prepped/cleaned the metal. 2 x coats of self etching primer and 3 x coats black enamel on the bottom half.

For the top half I used two coats of Rustoleum truck bed liner. Its pretty cheap and easy enough to touch up and has really nice dry/wet traction for the family.

FWIW, all-in it's not really all that much cheaper than the powder coat option from WK. You need at least 8-10 piss cans to do it properly. I just wanted the extra grip and ability to touch up

That's a great looking 200! I bet the ride is even better.
Thanks man! I love and have loved all my cruisers but in my $.02, there is really nothing better than these 200s with a proper lift. And the TD setup has really settled out nicely with the added weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom