White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next question, can't tell if I want 15degree angle or straight lol

pretty sure the options are 11* or straight (though it’s possible John could do custom angles for you...).
personally I went with the 11* as I feel it looks better, provides a bit more clearance, and elevates my wife that much closer to the seat or when getting something on the roof rack.

So it's been almost a month and my sliders should be available soon for me to pick up,just curious what you guys did with painting them?

I got the bare metal and I've seen people use truck bed liner etc.. just curious what you guys use

Good primer and rattle can enamel, repeat as necessary.
My rock sliders have been hit on trees, dragged on rocks and stepped upon by kids and elders alike. No paint job will be permanent so I'd rather make it easy to repaint!

Picked up and installed on Saturday!

IMG_6427.jpg

IMG_6434.jpg

I'd definitely rec rattle can these, mine got scratched up on some light sand at Anza quite easily at the front.

I'd definitely rec rattle can these, mine got scratched up on some light sand at Anza quite easily at the front.

You can always paint over powder

Recently installed WK sliders on my GX470. They are one of only a few companies that accommodate KDSS on this model.
Quality is great. I opted for the DOM, 11* angle, and full top plate.
couldn’t be happier with them...

6E1BE30F-BA6D-4910-AC99-78579DC4E2BD.jpeg

69CA38D7-BB3A-44DA-9AB7-40D2961618AE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom