White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@white-knuckleoffroad or anyone that has installed in a 91-

Does the oem cat protection come off, or does this go around it? Tried installing the driver side today and couldn’t get it around this nub

View attachment 2162282
Hi Bryan. I haven't seen this as an issue in the past but if removing the factory cat protection will allow for installation of the slider, then that would be the best route. Thanks! John

Thanks! I was attempting it solo so couldn’t manipulate the slider easily. Wanted to check before I got too frustrated.

Is there a Mudmember2020 discount code?

Just wanted to say I had a good customer experience purchasing, picking up, painting and installing my sliders (got the bare metal ones.)

Thanks John and team--also had good post-sale support re: getting sliders straight to vehicle body. Cheers!
1582642459253.png

They look like a meat shredder waiting to happen. But look like they would provide a lot of extra grip, knowing me I'd still slip and tear myself open.
So here's what I did. It's F'N Awesome.
The :princess: loves them now that she has seen and tested them.
Feel free to send royalty checks if you copy it....LOL!

bYZoeau.jpg

3P8uUxg.jpg

jQQuR61.jpg

So the "Meat Rippers" have been on there 3 months now.
They are absolutely fantastic! I've made a couple of bad steps where I only snag the bottom of my big toe, and I lift my self right up and don't slip off. I know if they had been left round, step ups like that would have resulted in a viciously bruised shin. They are wonderful in the rain and sleet.
I could not be happier. :grinpimp:

Hell Naw! No to the meat rippers. My 5 and 7 year old boys continuously slip and get there leg lodged into the space between the two tubes. One of these days I will get a slightly recessed diamond plate welded on there to help with that.

Just wanted to say I had a good customer experience purchasing, picking up, painting and installing my sliders (got the bare metal ones.)

Thanks John and team--also had good post-sale support re: getting sliders straight to vehicle body. Cheers!
View attachment 2221501
Thank you!! We appreciate that. Have fun beating them up.

Thank you!! We appreciate that. Have fun beating them up.
I can attest to their hardiness! I had landed my truck hard on these sliders multiple times and I regularly use the kickout to rotate my truck around obstacles on trails - they don't even have a slight dent on them!

Are y’all still currently open for business??

Love mine!

IMG_0369.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom