White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will post better pics when done with passenger side and out of the garage. Crazy cool sliders folks!

41E5EFA8-7E6B-41DA-A5B9-E799B8B527BC.jpeg

ED3C09BC-F224-4A52-B761-9A65BDAA862A.jpeg

Funny but it fits in the garage by a couple inches with the door up.
I have a little ocd with my cars being clean. Makes them much more enjoyable to sit in the shop and just look at them all winter... Chicago winters suck

Finally reworked the exhaust system so I could add the passenger side slider. All wrapped up.

Thanks again for a great product and perfect fit.

B77AE224-2887-4B5D-BD86-5873D0207E4D.jpeg

29E19828-C71D-481B-AE0D-A13FE2BD9F23.jpeg

I bought a set of sliders a while back and for the purpose of heading out to Cruise MOAB in a few weeks.

Just put them on today and have to say they fit PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!

This is my third vendor for sliders and the first two had fitment issues that ended up damaging my truck. Each time I had to heavily modify them (cut and weld) to resolve the interference issues. Funny thing is people were regularly denting the pinch weld to get the second set to fit but not posting about it on MUD. Damaging my body to get a product mounted that was supposed to prevent that from happening seemed kind of stupid.

Super happy customer!!!

@white-knuckleoffroad What's the price for the bolt-on full top plate? I have the sliders for LX470, and would like to add this option. Thanks!

Love my WK sliders ! Have saved my cats s few times since getting the sliders last year !

Just ordered a set, looking forward to not worrying about my rocker panels. or my cats, for that matter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom