White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks White Knuckle!! Love the sliders! Can’t wait to get them slapped on!
33F41236-E205-4045-AFC6-6FCB293FDAF5.jpeg
E4A9E528-B093-4B3E-9833-F51B454884AB.jpeg
ECFDD677-7C2A-426B-BE85-0FD307704D00.jpeg

Some of us didn't get a shirt, just saying ;)

Some of us didn't get a shirt, just saying ;)

Mine are due to ship out in a couple of weeks if I don't get a shirt I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry :D

Looks like the shirt comes when you buy multiple sets. Look closely and he scored multiples...

Ordered mine a few weeks back as well. Going to be a nice addition to the 80 project.

Dammit guess I'll have to just make do with the sliders lol

You got some white knuckle too? I got only awesome sliders, no shirt. :p

@white-knuckleoffroad excellent job on the sliders and powder coating. Hope to install them this weekend!

Yea a year or two ago I'd have just spent a Saturday fabbing something up, I have the material and such here but after building damn near everything that's on my 4runner and now preparing my race car I'm at the point that if it's not the race car and someone's not writing me a check I'm not building something!

John,
Pm me your shirt size and mailing address and I will send you one of my company shirts in exchange for one of yours. Would love. To get one of yours when you send out my sliders.
My shirt is going to be a big hit in California..

Something like that...

Picking up my GX sliders (and maybe a shirt? ;)) in a couple weeks, can't wait to get them installed!

Very solid product!

These sliders can take a beating! Went down a trail too tight for the 100, but not a problem. Just slide on down.

Mine arrived a couple days ago. Opened them up tonight and they are awesome. Will post up pics after spring break and some relocation of part of my exhaust system. My 80 had a Chevy crate so now need to redo some to get the sliders mounted. Can’t wait to get them on the cruiser.

Great looking product and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks and hope my package makes it your way soon. Wear them proud.

Goebs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom