White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey MUD members, for a limited time we are offering a 10% discount to you in appreciation of your continued support. Come check out our new website and get your 10% discount by using coupon code "mudmember18" at checkout. Thanks! www.white-knuckleoffroad.com
@white-knuckleoffroad

Has the promotion code been changed to 5% off only?

White Knuckle - $700 Rock Sliders - Only 5% Off.JPG

I placed my order last week. Now waiting anxiously for mine to arrive. What type of paint did you use?

Got mine painted and will put on after AHC delete. Is it recommended to leave the surface that contacts the frame bare, or to coat it?

Well that's bummer. Anyone has any favorite recommendations? I live in snow/salt belt so anything left uncovered will rust out in months.

I used Duplicolor's Bed Armor and don't recommend it.

Thanks John. Just placed my slider order in this morning!!

We ran the 10% limited time discount for 5 months. It will be 5% for Mud members with no time limits. We are having a Cyber Monday sale today where you can save 15%. Please check our website for details. Thanks!

Just order mine :bounce:

Just ordered mine. Huge thank you to Natalie for the call back after hours to assist with the order!

Unfortunately I had to cancel my order. Thanks Natalie to take of that.
However, I'm still with White Knuckle, as I found a pair of excellent condition LX470 WKOR sliders locally at the half price. Although not exactly same as the one I ordered, just can't resist on the saving.

I just heard the word that mine are in mail :bounce::bounce2:
What sorta paint have you guys been using on these sliders? I ordered mine bare naked.

What sorta paint have you guys been using on these sliders? I ordered mine bare naked.

I used RustOleum primer and paint. I haven't bounced them off of any rocks yet, but it's holding up nicely to the scuffs and scrapes from people getting in and out.

20190113_191403.jpg
IMG-20181225-WA0008.jpg
These sliders have saved my truck twice already. No dents or gorges at all. My rattle can paint job on the other hand is not holding up well at all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom