White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a question for vendor and buyers. Trying to decide whether to go with the powdercoat or get them bare metal and spray them myself. I know powder coat is allegedly sturdier but I have a 4+ front bumper that is already showing signs of wear and I am guessing a powder coat refresh is costly. Wondering if bare metal that I can rattle can resto myself from time to time might be better.

Has anyone gone this route? Or does everyone stick with the powdercoat?
We see about half of our orders are for the powder coat finish. For those don't have the time or space to spray paint them, powder coat is the way to go. If you have the ability to paint them yourself, that might be the best route in the long run because you can touch-up the paint with better visual results than with powder coat. You are correct, recoating powder coat is costly.

John and Natalie @ white knuckle are incredible!!
While traveling across the country I looked at my route and realized I was going to travel right near Apple Valley, CA - home of white knuckle.
I reached out to see if possible they could get me a set for my 60 and I could stop in and pick them up, not really expecting that to happen give their 4 to 6 week lead time.
To my surprise they made it happen and we stopped in and picked up a set. I'm not saying this in the norm by any means but the customer service of John and Natalie is incredible. You just don't find customer service like this anymore, particularly in a thriving business.
John and Natalie and incredible people, incredibly nice, incredible gracious with their time, and truly 2 of the kindest people I've ever met.
The product is a work of art and I can't wait to get them powder coated and installed on my rig.
I could have stayed there for a while talking on and on but had to move on to get to our next destination.
My daughter had a great time too, had so many questions the business on our drive back.
Thanks again!!
Mike

Darn it all to heck!

I wish I had known about this sale when I placed my order last week.

is the mudmember18 discount still in effect ? I want the sliders for my 96

Got them blasted and powder coated to match her bumper. Turned out great!
64EB9287-6AF1-4FC2-B769-50D1F2AB0BE1.jpeg

589FC7D9-E90B-44E4-B9E9-61AD72802A4D.jpeg

B8E0574F-90C8-4660-AED0-260490568071.jpeg

Just ordered some sliders from White Knuckle for my 62. Great customer service! Looking forward to putting them on my rig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom