White Knuckle 10° flat sliders - Anyone have pics on an 80 rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2000cruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Considering the flatter option for my current 80 project. Does anyone happen to have the 10° in full length on their 80 and willing to share some pics? I've searched and it seems like a vast majority of people have the standard 20° angle. Just trying to get an idea of how they stick out from the side and how they look from the top.

TIA!

Considering the flatter option for my current 80 project. Does anyone happen to have the 10° in full length on their 80 and willing to share some pics? I've searched and it seems like a vast majority of people have the standard 20° angle. Just trying to get an idea of how they stick out from the side and how they look from the top.

TIA!
I have my WK at 0° parallel to the ground. I'll take some pics of mine if it helps any. How would you like me to take the pics if you want them?

@Dr Gil - awesome, it would be great if you can take a shot from behind the vehicle and one from the side of the vehicle. Thanks much!

White Knuckle 10 degree on mine:

20220606_133630.jpg

20220606_133648.jpg

@Dr Gil - awesome, it would be great if you can take a shot from behind the vehicle and one from the side of the vehicle. Thanks much!
Looks like effjay80 got you exactly what you need.

See post 7. Love my 10 degree WKOR sliders.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom