Wanted White FJ 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. FJ Cruiser
Color
White
Looking for a white FJ62 with a clean title, original motor. 🦄

I’m not a dealer nor someone who flips cars for cash on the weekends

Why do I want an FJ62?

I’ve always wanted to have a Toyota truck for myself, and to be honest, I was considering an older used 5th generation 4runner. That is, until I watched the movie Goosebumps with my boys. The second I saw the Wagoneer, I knew right then and there I must have a classic looking truck….but a Toyota truck! I didn’t even know about the older Land Cruiser FJ series until I started searching for older Toyota trucks.

I know the FJ62 is rare, but I prefer automatic, and over the shoulder seat belts with power windows for the kids.

Once I find my unicorn, I plan on SLOWLY restoring it (strictly Toyota parts) gradually when the budget allows. It will be my last truck and if none of my kids want it if/when I’m gone, I’ll have it sold for a similar deal to another FJ62 fan.

So if you have a white FJ62 and want to give it to a good home, I’m your man. I’m willing to fly or pay for shipping. 👍

If you want second row shoulder belts, you will have to look for a 1989-90. Also, power windows were optional in 1988 but standard for 1989-90. Good luck on your search. IVhe had a couple white FJ62s and I love the look too.

Your boys will love it. I am pretty close to you, and took my 60 and 62 for a drive with my two young boys.

Funny you say the 62 white is rare. On my street there are 2 additional than mine.

One is owned since new, other person bought it used in 1993

good luck!

233B6C75-2EB3-4C94-B2C6-EA29A885EC90.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom