White 80 in Reynoldstown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve seen it around the hood a few times but a couple of days ago I saw my twin in Reynoldstown, maybe 5 houses down from where I live. Slee front bumper, no roof rack, 3 dogs in the back.

You on here bro?

Might be the guy I saw headed out of town a few weeks back that I texted you about. Good looking truck.

80 or lx? I've seen this one all around but i don't think they're on mud

Nah not an LX. Its a white LC. There was a girl tending to the dogs in the back. I chatted with her for a sec but she wasn't nearly as excited as I was. I'm sure I'll see it again soon. Pretty sure they live in Inman Park.

Well I saw another built white 80 within a half mile of my house today...

A2B5E831-62BF-4808-B2B2-CA1AF8E27D64.jpeg

Looked like a nice build. I circled the block a few times but hoping the owner would pop out but had to keep moving.

Hey fellas. That's mine. The MTRs have about 40,000 miles on them but I rotate in 3 I had for my Turtleback so I guess that works out to more like 20,000 miles per set? LOL.

The flares on that side look pretty good from a distance. The driver's side ones look like I wheel. I'd love to meet up for more wheeling trips any time a crew is going.

On many weekend mornings you will find me parked there outside the dog park/coffee shop. My poodle loves it there.

Yep that’s where you were parked. I live a block or so away. I’ll pop in and say hi next time.

@smittycrusher was talking about doing an ATL 80 series/landcruiser meetup sometime a while back and I think that would be a good time. Especially now he’s got that sick RTT setup I want to ogle and and buy now :smokin:

I’d be down for a trip to a cool area though. Windrock always has my vote but I could be swayed towards uwharrie

I’m down for whatever, whenever!

Yea let’s do both. Atl brewery meet up then Windrock in September?

That sounds good to me. Whenever on the brewery and early fall should be a pretty good time to head up to windrock. I’m sure we can get a good group going too

Hey Ben, nice meeting y'all tonight. I'll throw my name in for the meetup and some wheeling as well. Start up the atl white 80 club.
92, RHD diesel with factory lockers and winch, these were on the ride home across the country picking her up. Had to make a quick stop in Moab.

moab2.jpg

moab1.jpg

Hey Ben, nice meeting y'all tonight. I'll throw my name in for the meetup and some wheeling as well. Start up the atl white 80 club.
92, RHD diesel with factory lockers and winch, these were on the ride home across the country picking her up. Had to make a quick stop in Moab.

View attachment 2044800

View attachment 2044801

Great to meet you too! I’ll start a new thread about meeting for beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom