Events/Trails Whipsaw July 31st to Aug 2nd 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
Will be running the Whipsaw trail for the long weekend for those interested in joining. The meeting location will be in Princeton, BC. Here we will get any last supplies and fuel up. If times need to be adjusted for those who can not be at the meeting location on time we will adjust accordingly.

As always any questions are welcome, anyone new looking to join can reach out to me and we can discuss mandatory equipment needed for attending.

Itinerary

Saturday July 31st - 1 pm PST meet at the Livinit Plus restaurant for lunch in Princeton, BC. This will give a general meet up location where we can all get a bite to eat or a beverage if early or waiting. Please get necessary food and supplies prior to meeting. From here we will head to the trail and wheel until we find a suitable camp location, imagine it may be on the early side depending on how everyone's energy is after getting to Princeton.

Sunday Aug 1st- Continue one the Whipsaw trail we will get to the lake and find a suitable place to camp, kick back and relax for the remainder of the day.

Monday Aug 2nd- We will hit the trail somewhat early to get a good start on the day so that those needing to travel back to Alberta have ample time to not be showing up at home late at night.

Might even have the Lexus somewhat ready!
20210723_095525.jpg

I can head out Friday morning from Edmonton. Anyone else planning on leaving on Friday?

I can head out Friday morning from Edmonton. Anyone else planning on leaving on Friday?
I was considering heading out tomorrow and getting to a camp spot near the trail head. Probably along the Sunday Creek entrance/area.

For those of you with VHF/2m radios, I will be monitoring 146.460, and 146.520. I will also post my coords on aprs and you can see online. (That is if the aprs service in the area works :/)

VE7TEQ

I will know more later today if I am gonna make it out tomorrow morning.

I was considering heading out tomorrow and getting to a camp spot near the trail head. Probably along the Sunday Creek entrance/area.

For those of you with VHF/2m radios, I will be monitoring 146.460, and 146.520. I will also post my coords on aprs and you can see online. (That is if the aprs service in the area works :/)

VE7TEQ

I will know more later today if I am gonna make it out tomorrow morning.
going to crash in Kelowna Friday evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom