While You're In There: Replacing brake booster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Threads
Need to replace my brake booster in my FZJ80. It was replaced once before and it was not replaced with an OEM one, so now I get to replace it with a OEM one. What are things I should replace in there? I have booster, gasket between firewall and booster, then booster and master cylinder. Also, does anyone know if the new booster comes with a new check valve?

I did the same, non oem (twice) before dropping the big bucks. Yes it comes with check valve. Also, as I recall, when I pulled it I had a good look down at the PHH. I had already done mine though.

Can't speak for OE booster, but the high quality aftermarket(or maybe oem as listed on their page) from Cruiseryard came w/ the check valve. I just bought the two gaskets and installed it. good to go.

I did the same, non oem (twice) before dropping the big bucks. Yes it comes with check valve. Also, as I recall, when I pulled it I had a good look down at the PHH. I had already done mine though.
Ill have to check back on mine, my motor was replaced before I bought it, and I believe it was replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom