Which Wheel Do You Like Best On A Black LC200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to decide between these three (black) wheels for my LC. Which looks Best? Tire size will be 285/65R18.

Evo Corse Dakarzero

49858370_229946591214114_101190420816880956_n.jpg

OZ Racing Rally Raid

1592973708579.png

TRD Pro Forged

7BFD37D8-0015-4446-A70D-621E16178C4D.jpeg

Those are all good choices. I have the 18" Evo Corse in gloss black.
If you are on the fence go with the one with the best off set for your set up. Looks like the Raids will poke out the most with a 35mm offset.

I like the look of those Raids

and gravel.

... i'm sure there's a thread about this somewhere, but my KO2s get so many rocks stuck in them :rolleyes:
I have to go around and dig them all out every time i fill up.

... i'm sure there's a thread about this somewhere, but my KO2s get so many rocks stuck in them :rolleyes:
I have to go around and dig them all out every time i fill up.
Ive gone back to the Michelin Latitudes because of this. I can do 200 miles of gravel with no issues with the Michelins. BFG ATs throw gravel like crazy.

To me, and this is just my opinion so go easy, the first ones scream "ready for the trail", the second ones "ready for the town", third ones "dealer stock". I like the third ones, myself.

I like the OZ and the TRD's. 285/65 is a perfect size. I just switched from a 33/12.5/18 KM3 ( which looked beautiful, but was a little louder than desired) to a 275/70/18 KO2 ( I had one of these almost new one laying around so I just purchased 3 more to match. the KO2's drives much smoother and quiet, but I cant help but think the truck now has chicken legs. lol The the 275 is just lacking that little bit of width to visually please me .

Well, the wife decided I like the TRD Pro BBS wheels best. :D
Within 5 minutes of her telling me that, I found a like-new set on CL for $1500. Picked them up Saturday, installed this morning sans center cap. Just waiting on black lug nuts.

That looks awesome. What center caps are you going to install? TRD or Heritage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom