Which wheel do I need (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am not a big fan of how narrow the stance is with the stock wheels. SO, with a 15 x 8 wheel what is a good back spacing to push the wheels out a little with 2.5 to 3' lift?

3.5" is correct, but 2.5" will push the wheels out a little from the fenders. you'll also have deeper dish wheels in terms of looks. not sure of the consequences to the wheel assembly long term though. i did it to mine, and it looks super cool, but there is a little concern in the back of my mind.

I have a set of wheels for shipping cost if anyone wonts them! about 3.5" BS. ther rub on the tie rod When I had 33X12.50 on them. The won't rub with 31X10.50 or Maybe even 33X10.50. They are chrome steel wheels. with about 8 holes in them. They are in great shape just don't have room to keep them around!

got any pics of them? And how much would shipping run to 29639? I need something cheap for my 33's! :)

wingysataday! I will take them off your hands! I have lots of room! are the 15s or 16s? I will pm you my address and we can talk shipping costs.

I have whites as well cheap, 5 0f them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom