Which Transmission line goes where? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My truck has been apart for awhile and I forgot which transmission line goes where. One comes from the radiator and one comes from the transmission, so which one goes on top and which goes on the bottom? Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks for the help!

20190311_131728.jpg

20190311_131743.jpg

20190311_131734.jpg

Does anybody know which line goes to the nipple on the driver side bottom of the radiator. I would hate to hook them up wrong and mess the transmission up. Thank you!

20190312_104017.jpg

Screenshot_20190312-104415_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the help guys! The top hose from the transmission cooler goes to the top pass through nipple to the transmission and the bottom hose from the transmission cooler goes to the bottom pass through nipple into the bottom of the radiator.

Thank you guys for the help. My world can turn again.

The way @baldilocks explains it the cooling goes: Hot oil from the transmission to the passenger side bottom radiator. Out from the driver side bottom radiator. Into the bottom of the transmission cooler. Cooled oil out from the top line of the transmission cooler back to the transmission.

Can we tell which of the metal pipes that come and go back to the trans is the hot oil that pipe that comes from the trans and which is the cooled oil going back?
The hot line out from the transmission. Is the upper steel line beside the engine block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom