Which one would you keep? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crush 4

SILVER Star
Threads
If you owned a 40, 60 and an 80 and could only keep one of them, which one would it be and why?
Thx

If you owned a 40, 60 and an 80 and could only keep one of them, which one would it be and why?
Thx

too many variables, each has it's purpose and use, no rust on any of them,
1983 40 series with PS and air, wouldn't sell
1987 60 series 2-3" lift and H55, wouldn't sell
1997 80 series triple locked, wouldn't sell

Do you own the three and for some reason only able to keep one? Or is one of "those" threads?

Sell the 80, it's too ordinary. 60s ride better, but 40s are iconic. I have one of each (40/62) and it would be hard to pick. I'd probably keep the 40 - it's shorter and fits my garage better.

Do you need a daily driver - keep the 80.
Do you need something to take you and your family camping and look cool while doing it - keep the 60.
Do you need something to put a smile on your face every once in a while - keep the 40.
Ceteris paribus of course.

Though I've seen in several different places lately that the 80 is the next trend in off roading appearance so maybe hold onto it and let the prices go up bit.

If I was looking at this and had to only keep one.
If this was my only vehicle then the 80.

If this was a second vehicle and I had a DD. It would be the 40.

I have three children. Which one should I sell to a sex trafficker?
The one least likely to get into med school.

I've gotten rid of a few cruisers and have regretted it every time. You are obviously a huge cruiser fan. If at all possible, keep them all. However, sometimes life forces you to do things you would rather not do. Good luck.

Whaaat, just rearrange your life and keep all!
WTF
Although the 60 is the perfect balance between the 80 and the 40.
So yeah, keep the 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom