Which manual? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about doing my clutch, rear main, and oil pan gasket. I need to see who uses which manual, where to get it from and which manual is the best. My wife is tired of the Valdez oil slick in the front drive. If i want to keep it I must fix it. Also where is the best place to get parts from. I have been looking at MAF and CCOT. Any thoughts?
Also anything I should watch out for when undertaking these jobs.

X2 on the factory manual. Get the one for your year (there are different ones for different years with later trucks).

You will need the body & chassis manual for the clutch and the 2F engine manual for the rear main seal & oil pan.

I called the 800 # that is in the other thread and she said the body/chasis manual is on B/O and it might take 6 weeks to come in. Any other I deas as to where else to look?

I called the 800 # that is in the other thread and she said the body/chasis manual is on B/O and it might take 6 weeks to come in. Any other I deas as to where else to look?

Try Evilbay:D

Spector off road (www.SOR.com) generally has the manuals. www.birfield.com has pdf versions of the body & chassis manual, but that site is currently down. The low res version is 100mb, so it's a little large to be emailing...I don't know if that manual is posted anywhere else for download.

Great it looks as if I have found them. Thanks. I will try to take pics the clutch/rear main project and post when complete.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom