Which Lug Nuts For STEEL Wheels??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

Curious what lug nuts you guys with STEEL wheels are running?

Would prefer OEM Toyota, but the part # for the hundo steelies they offer doesnt fit (smaller thread then the alloy wheels, WEIRD). I even double checked the part #, so i dont know wasup with that.

Anyone?

Thanks

Last edited:
As long as both the steelies and alloys are the same centricity (hub vs. lug) then I don't know why you couldn't use the lugs from your alloys.

I could, but they are huge, chrome, and have large washers on them that wouldnt be used.

Would like to get some "simple" lug nuts and include these "fancy" ones with the alloys when i sell them

Thanks

Well, Costco has replacements, or any tire shop.

Yeah, i will check around, i was hoping for a Toyota part #, i am an OEM nut! :D

And the washers are part of the lug and differentiate them from the lug-centric wheels and nuts.

Think it matters if i am going to lug centric wheels instead of the hub centric alloys?

Shouldnt matter as long as i use the appropriate lug nuts right?

Thanks

What did Henry use?
attachment.php

Dunno, but who is Henry?

Those are the wheels i got, so i would be curious to hear about his nuts! hahahaha

Part # for the Tundra lugs is 90942-01101

What is needed to run the steel tundra wheels? Different Lug nuts and adapters or just lug nuts?

Thanks,

uzj100

I think an open ended nut would look nice and they are inexpensive....

Yeah, but i have run those before on various rigs and damaged the exposed threads of the lug studs. I prefer the LOOK of the open nuts, but the function of the closed.

Where did you get the wheels?

A friend of mine that knew i had been looking for a set for a long time, finally gave me the call!! :D

I think the first sign of a sickness is shopping for WHEELS before you even have a rig to put them on. Been looking for these for over 2 months!

I thought they were Tundra steel wheels? They are LC steel wheels. Very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom