Which Looks Better: Pre-Facelift vs. Post-Facelift (1 Viewer)

Pre-facelift vs. Post-facelift

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What do you guys think is a better look: the '90-'94 80 Series or the '95-'97?

In my opinion, the facelift was not a good decision. The Toyota logo is too small and looks awkward on the front grille. The T O Y O T A bade on the pre-facelift models looks classic and bold.

Vote in the poll!

Pre! That's why I swapped my 96 grille for an older one.

Pre facelift for sure. Looks more like a landcruiser and less "corporate" lol All landcruisers should say TOYOTA on the grille.

LX450 looks good to me in a different way. I like 2-tone and the excessive body cladding feels a little nostalgic to me (also helps when hapless parent wings their door into you while loading up the kids in the parking lot).

Pre. I replaced my '95 sombrero grille with the pre '95 model. Actually turned out very easy to do. Just a couple simple mods to the older grille.

pre-facelift is better, but not worth the dashboard...

I personally like the looks of my 94', both inside and out. Especially with the cloth interior and manual seats.

Hi,

these pols usually are not done correctly (sociological perspective...) there should be another bullet/option that should read as following:

3) don't care

so people can vote accordingly

regards

Hi,

these pols usually are not done correctly (sociological perspective...) there should be another bullet/option that should read as following:

3) don't care

regards

^^^ This, wheel what you have.

Also forgot the LX, but everyone knows they are vastly superior, so would be redundant!:hillbilly:

Hi,

3) don't care

regards

This is not meant to assign one as better than the other. Just a fun way to let people voice their opinion. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom