Which Fashion Green is this.....? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I'm getting ready to paint my 82' BJ42 and have found just the right color in my opinion and it's claimed to be one of the fashion greens, as I understand there are two versions. Both of which are T-303. Maybe I saw a T-303-2 once which would be the #2 found in 1971. From the pictures I've seen one is fairly dark and one is about the same darkness as nebula green 622. It's hard to tell which is lighter on CCOT with the little images..

Here's a link to the one I like Restored 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

If anyone knows which one it is I would be most grateful

68-69 T303k
71 #2 T-303 44402

Hello all,

I'm getting ready to paint my 82' BJ42 and have found just the right color in my opinion and it's claimed to be one of the fashion greens, as I understand there are two versions. Both of which are T-303. Maybe I saw a T-303-2 once which would be the #2 found in 1971. From the pictures I've seen one is fairly dark and one is about the same darkness as nebula green 622. It's hard to tell which is lighter on CCOT with the little images..

Here's a link to the one I like Restored 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

If anyone knows which one it is I would be most grateful

68-69 T303k
71 #2 T-303 44402
did you ever get anywhere with this ????
I did paint mine fashion green the same color as that 71 and on my paint can , PPG, it said Fashion Green--T303 #2.
I never noticed the #2 till I saw your post and I never asked for T303#2 just T303 Fashion Green ????? go figure ??
my top paint is the T302 Shell Ivory both are correct for my 68--40. looking at the CCOT color code info the T303 and the T303-2 is the same color. hope this helped

Thanks you for taking the time to reply! It does help and verify what I found yesterday with quite a bit of digging. It seems that fashion green #2 = 44402 in PPG and 34813 in Dupont.. So I guess if you just ask for fashion green, that's the one in the PPG database. Now I just have to convert one of those to Endura

Thanks again for taking the time!

Phil

@fabricatorphil

sorry i never saw this

I walked into the paint shop and asked for toyota T303 Fashion green in PPG single stage acrylic and they found it in the computer

Fashon green.jpg
IMG_8573.JPG

Thanks for taking the time to write back! They messed up the PPG code when they mixed it.. It looked like an ugly beige, So I just picked out a paint chip at Endura.. I'll post pics when she's all done..

Thanks again!

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom