Which Dobinson Lift Springs (2.5 Linear, 3.0 linear, 3.0 flexi) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I'd like to avoid having to do too much correction to the geometry so I don't know that I want to do that big a lift. I really just want to fit 35s. I'll contact them back and see what they say.
Not sure who you are working with, but David Otero helped me a lot. Great guy to work with.

Not sure who you are working with, but David Otero helped me a lot. Great guy to work with.
Great advice. I will contact him. I'm not working with anyone specifically, just browsing their website really so far.

I think most of Dobinsons springs are backorder through February so you may have time to figure it out. @crikeymike of Exit Off-road is out of Florida as well so he might be a good resource for you. They have a standing Mud discount. I just got some IMS shock from him.

I think most of Dobinsons springs are backorder through February so you may have time to figure it out. @crikeymike of Exit Off-road is out of Florida as well so he might be a good resource for you.
Thanks! i'll find out. fortunately Dobinson is pretty close to me, and TBH i'm in no huge hurry. my 80 is technically still for sale, i just keep getting people "SUPER INTERESTED!" and then they ghost out (has happened twice that i have deals in motion and people just disappear).

I think most of Dobinsons springs are backorder through February so you may have time to figure it out. @crikeymike of Exit Off-road is out of Florida as well so he might be a good resource for you. They have a standing Mud discount. I just got some IMS shock from him.
Yeah, a lot of the most common coils are sold out, but there's over 30 different coils made for these things. Maybe he will want a 6" super heavy duty coil instead? hahahhaah

Thanks! i'll find out. fortunately Dobinson is pretty close to me, and TBH i'm in no huge hurry. my 80 is technically still for sale, i just keep getting people "SUPER INTERESTED!" and then they ghost out (has happened twice that i have deals in motion and people just disappear).
You'd be amazed at how many people order up stuff and sell the car before the parts even ship. We used to think it was some sort of joke or a simple excuse to get out of an order, but it's probably happened 10+ times to me this year!!

You'd be amazed at how many people order up stuff and sell the car before the parts even ship. We used to think it was some sort of joke or a simple excuse to get out of an order, but it's probably happened 10+ times to me this year!!
wow! i won't do that. i will not order unbless i'm sure i'm keeping the truck. I'm pretty close to being there TBH. I really wish someone would trade me for an 03+ 100 series but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom