which caster plates for medium 3” lift DOBINSON coils C59-166 and C59-167 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks man. that’s great. that’s showing positive caster i guess. and negative caste is what you get when you lift i guess...
Correct. As you lift the caster moves negative.

1594396188917.png

THANK YOU. i’ll print these out.
i accidentally clicked on this thread which i was just reading. i really really don’t want to go here: Help me diagnose a driveline vibration - Slinky 3" lift

That number post lift will help identify the correction method and amount you need. I ran around 0* for a little while, no harm (IHMO), just makes the truck a little "darty" until addressed.

thanks. darty sound pretty good. right now it is like one of those old school baby carriages with the four conical springs. she starts getting moving front to back or corner to corner and it feels like you are going to hit some kind of harmonic vibration and do a somersault or something.

As I posted in one of your threads. All I need is the hub/ flare measurement to proving expected results using either of my plates on your truck. But that would be post lift and any additional weight.

others might like the actual readings of have a different way altogether in determining what product if theirs is best suited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom