Which 100 do you have? (1 Viewer)

Which 100 do you have?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hoser

SILVER Star
Threads
Just curious to see how many of each 100 we have represented on the board.

1 x 2000

Not as many LX owners as I thought they'd be. I guess if you can afford a Lexus you don't need any do it yourself help! Of course this isnt' the LX470 forum either!

It's no wonder my AHC questions go unanswered... the LC's outnumber the LX's 10 to 1!!

Herky said:
Looks like the 98-99's are affordable.
No, they are the ones with Rear Lockers!

( :

Well, my dad has a 99 LX470, but he bought it contigent on me helping with the mods and maintenance.... so I kinda consider it part mine as far as a tech board is concerned if it's got my blood and sweat under it.

i drive the 97 lx450
wife drives 01 lx470

My first ever LC. European version 2004 HDJ 100.

4.2L Diesel 6-inline engine with 5 speed AT

All factory GPS with touch sensitive 7" screen on the dash. backup camera , Bluetooth connectivity, driver memory seat, steering wheel controls for audio, telephone, and voice command. Power heater (first of it's kind ever offered, which I don't even need by the way :D ), and everything else offfered by top of the line lexus models except for the rear seat DVD :crybaby: . But mine has Individual Rear seat audio controls with head phones and rear AC controls for the kids.

My LC puts the gasoline 4.7L V8 to shame in accleration and top speed!

To top all off, it's got a chiller for a tall sixpack hidden in a console below the arm rest between the seats. Where I live, it's ok to have one or two for the road... while on the road :D . If the cop stops you, that's if you care to stop, you just let him have a sip and you continue on your way :D

I wish I can post some pictures of my LC but I haven't figured out how to do it though :eek:

Daidone

D.D. said:
My first ever LC. European version 2004 HDJ 100.

4.2L Diesel 6-inline engine with 5 speed AT

All factory GPS with touch sensitive 7" screen on the dash. backup camera , Bluetooth connectivity, driver memory seat, steering wheel controls for audio, telephone, and voice command. Power heater (first of it's kind ever offered, which I don't even need by the way :D ), and everything else offfered by top of the line lexus models except for the rear seat DVD :crybaby: . But mine has Individual Rear seat audio controls with head phones and rear AC controls for the kids.

My LC puts the gasoline 4.7L V8 to shame in accleration and top speed!

To top all off, it's got a chiller for a tall sixpack hidden in a console below the arm rest between the seats. Where I live, it's ok to have one or two for the road... while on the road :D . If the cop stops you, that's if you care to stop, you just let him have a sip and you continue on your way :D

I wish I can post some pictures of my LC but I haven't figured out how to do it though :eek:

Daidone
Yeah, it is a great idea to drink and drive AND not stop for cops. What are you 13?

Jukelemon said:
Yeah, it is a great idea to drink and drive AND not stop for cops. What are you 13?

Me 13? no, Jukelemon I am 14 (I wish). For your information, I am a 51 year old.

I suggest you go back and read my post again. This time pay a little more attention.

Hint: I only made a humorous remark about drinking and driving or drinking while driving in these part of the woods where I reside (work).

Where I live, In The Domincan Republic , People drink while driving and that is considered to be not such a big deal by the locals and it's well tolerated. No where in my post have I said that I am part of it or I agree with it.

I must admit though, I don't stop for the cops when they flag me down. Instead, I punch on the accelerator loving every minute of it. I wouldn't want to stop for a cop who just took a sip of rum from the driver of the car in front of me. I know he is only after a tip (road tax we call it). If that makes me a 13 year old, so be it.

Anyways, my dear amigo........ Have a very nice day. Read the post again and decide for yourself who is 13.

Can we just talk about LC's instead? Sorry I mentioned that beer stuff. I was only trying to be funny :doh:

Well, Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom