Where's the 100 Series Swag????!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm thinking, how bout some nice 100 Series apparel. Started looking around at the different vendors. Oh, that's a cool 40 shirt, neat 60 cap, super cool 80 polo and such.

Spend about 20 minutes until I realized...um "Where the 100 stuff?" (I have an LX but that's just semantics)

So where's our stuff?

The only thing I have is a VERY cool 100 series Cruiser King hoodie I got from Cruiserland.

The 100 is one of the most neglected off road vehicles I have ever seen. I emailed Longfield on front axles for the 100 just to see if I could get some heavier duty ones, and I was practically scoffed at. I'll never buy s*** from Longfield after that, even if I do get around to restoring my old 40. The stock axles on the 100 are fine, but like all Land Cruiser nuts, I like to beef things up. Longfields attitude toward the 100 from a friendly email was un-called for. If companies don't like the 100, it's their problem. They are just missing out on selling merchandise to those of who do like them.

Go to Man-A-Fre or Specter..... 100 series? What's that?

SOS.

Why don't you PM Mark (cruisercrap dude) to see if he can come up with some 100 series shirts for us? Hell, I'll email him. I'd like to see a shirt similar to my 80 series shirt that has a blueprint like image on the back.

Edit, like these:
fj60_front2.jpg

fj60_back2.jpg

Hummm.... I could whip up a 100 series shirt. ;)

David - I'll need to drive your truck around for a week, so I am in the proper creative mood to design a new shirt.

Sure, just drop off your 80 for me to drive in the mean time.

Why don't you PM Mark (cruisercrap dude) to see if he can come up with some 100 series shirts for us? Hell, I'll email him. I'd like to see a shirt similar to my 80 series shirt that has a blueprint like image on the back.

I like those! "Engineered for life", perfect! If we could get an identical design for the 100, I'd be in for a couple. Need long and short sleeves, and sweatshirts, too.

X3!!!

yep advertise it.....i'm buying shtuff online a lot.

hey, just fyi...swag......
a swag for us is something that somone would sleep on overnight.
Yah, maybe more that one night.
Now there;s many many companies here in Oz that create what we call swags.
They are, well, really a mini tent.
Flame me.....peter at loved dot com since 1997...go for it. flame me.
but seriously...
they work
they are water resistant...
and in, certain models, they DO produce babies....

haha! Congrats to my friend Warren and Kath.

my fox shooting friends....can tell ya which ones are good or not.

Yes we dont havr the extremes you have, but....it does snow here.

and foxes....everyone lurves shooting foxes.
peter

x4, obviously. That blueprint one is beyond cool.

OK - it's official I'll do a 100 series shirt. I've already drew up the blue prints for the back of the shirt.. I just need to figure out what to put on the front.

Maybe just a giant picture of this - :princess:

I need input from you guys..

Would you rather see:

a. Just "UZJ100" in big bold letters on the front
b UZJ100 above the tag line - engineered for life.
c. The blocked "Land Cruiser" Text like on the tail gate - above the engineered...tag line.

I personally like UZJ100 - nothing else, kind of cool and those who know what it is will get it.

Post up here because Iam placing a order for blank shirts this week and want to include this order with it. -Mark

Couldn’t you do a foot ball shirt back, something like:

KING CRUISER

1 0 0

and then the "engineered for life" front

:steer:

I like option c.

I agree...Option c...count me in on one.

Greg

I like "C", but I bet you would sell some of the other UZJ100.

Christmas presents for the family!

Option "C"

Option C

What about some Humor?

c. The blocked "Land Cruiser" Text like on the tail gate - above the engineered...tag line (on the front)

"Jeep, It's What's For Dinner" (On the back).

I need another beer!

#3 for me as well.

Hit me us up when you have prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom