Where’s a good place to source replacement chassis drain plugs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I noticed my drivers side floorboard drain plug went missing on my last venture. Where’s the best place to get the plastic drain plugs? Cruiserparts?

7E7099B2-F8DF-4999-B644-8F85D314F9F2.jpeg

I ordered a set of various sizes from Amazon. Needed them to plug the holes from removing my heater from under the passenger seat. Took 4. If you dont find any give me the measurement of that hole and I bet I have one that will fit. The kit came with a handful of several sizes. You can see mine or the DNP carpet thread...I think around page 22.

I ordered a set of various sizes from Amazon. Needed them to plug the holes from removing my heater from under the passenger seat. Took 4. If you dont find any give me the measurement of that hole and I bet I have one that will fit. The kit came with a handful of several sizes. You can see mine or the DNP carpet thread...I think around page 22.

That sounds like a good place to start. I'll take some measurements and order a generic kit from Amazon. Thanks for the recommendation!

I haven't been able to source the part # yet on Toyota's OEM portal, I'll keep looking around on posts here to see if any has the ID.

I haven't been able to source the part # yet on Toyota's OEM portal, I'll keep looking around on posts here to see if any has the ID.

Here you go.

60floorplugpartnumbers.png

Looks like 90950-01450 is the one, but it's gonna be a challenge to track down. I wouldn't mind replacing my 90950-01011 (#2) plug either.

You were looking for the part # but what I do is just grab several dozen of these types of plugs and grommets that are in great shape off various wrecked cars and trucks when I go through the junkyard once a month. They never charge me for them. When I need one usually I have one in the bucket that works.

It's really useful when you need to run wires through a floorboard, firewall etc to have OEM grommets that last x10 as long as the cheap hardware store ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom