For Sale Where to sell a low mileage 2006 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
i had this posted in the 100 series discussion board but

Trunk Monkey said:
Howdy, I deleted your first thread on selling and will this one as well. Threads like this invariably lead to offers outside of the classifieds and clutter up tech threads. Please post in the classifieds if you're wanting to sell. Thanks.

So I am posting here at his direction.

Looking for suggestions on were to sell a 2006 LC 2 owner with 62k miles. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

20171209_131052.jpg

20171209_131220.jpg

20171209_131140.jpg

Bring a trailer

Please post where you end up selling it.

I am trying to find the market place that specializes in near collector off road vehicles with low miles. I believe this LC is a niche within a niche.

Bring a Trailer with or without reserve is for the niche within a niche and has brought the highest prices for all series of Land Cruisers over the last 2 years

eBay

IH8MUD 100 Series Classifieds (with asking price)

Bring a Trailer with or without reserve is for the niche within a niche and has brought the highest prices for all series of Land Cruisers over the last 2 years

eBay

IH8MUD 100 Series Classifieds (with asking price)

thank you.... That is exactly the info I was looking for. Now I need to determine the price....

They’ll recommend a reserve at BAT (or at least they used to)

I am trying to find the market place that specializes in near collector off road vehicles with low miles. I believe this LC is a niche within a niche.
"Near collector"? That's actually funny if you think about it.

Why wouldn't you list it here? If your price is out of line folks will let you know. Of course the typical MUD person is far more knowledgeable about the LC line than many folks. The addition of the bumper, etc., may/may not be a help. Totally dependent on the perspective of the potential buyer

Three things for you:

1) since you have it in the IH8MUD Classifieds, as a for sale thread, the mods will eventually delete the thread of you don’t put an asking price.

2) I’d recommend getting some detailed photos up…of the undercarriage, interior, any blemishes.

3) a detailed description. That is an ARB front bumper. Slee sliders? Slee rear bumper? All color-matched. Big plus for many potential buyers, a negative for many others. This truck actually looks similar to one of @wngrog ‘s old 100 Series. Where did this one come from…how
many owners…where has it lived? A Carfax, in addition to detailed pics and a description is a must if you want top dollar…here or on BAT.

If you are serious, contract a professional photog. BaT will usually be able to point you in that direction for your local. Your/this rig deserves professional pic support and as @G-Cat advised, capture the Backstory on the rig. GLWTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom