Where to get TJM Battery Tray? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Why not relocate the washer bottle and put in a tray from a '91/'92?

It is a solution that has worked well for myself and many others here. May not have quite the cool factor though as it looks stock.

Why not relocate the washer bottle and put in a tray from a '91/'92?

Is that tray something we can get from Dan? Anyone know how much?

Yes, you can get the tray from cdan, don't know the cost. Slee has a washer bottle relocation kit.

Dan could get it for you new. Check the parting out and you might be able to get one used. It isn't exactly a wear-out part. Be sure to get all of the mounting bolts, a battery retainer, two J hooks and the nuts.

Its how I did it. YMMV.
IMGP1359_small.jpg

The reason why I was interested in the tjm one is that my factory tray has the holes where the rods are attached elongated from the previous owner not having the holddown tight. I was looking for more of a bomb proof set-up not a daul battery set-up.

I thought the holes are supposed to be elongated.

Sorry,

I meant ripped two inches from original position.

Wow! How did you do that? I've never heard of anyone having problems with the factory trays. I have my J hooks cranked down pretty well and real heavy batteries... The 27F that came with these trucks is eaven heavier. But so far no problems. I suppose I'll have to inspect mine now and make sure they're still OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom