Where to get plugs for frame?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Feb 26, 2003
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Wondering if anyone has ever found the little rectangular plugs that fit in the holes on the sides of the frame?
I have seen them on my dad's 4runner and some JDMs. Now that I have a good rust free frame up from California I don't want to fill it with crap from the road!
Especially the one hole just by the rear tire.

Any ideas? I called toyota but the one guy said there was nothing listed for the frame...

Would someone who has a JDM 60 (I have seen them on JDMs), or anyone that has a 60 series with frame plugs please pop one out and write down the part number for me?

I tried a 4runner, but the plugs are too small! There is a part number on the back though.

I need the part number for Toyota to look them up.
This may be a long shot, call sikorsky helicopter and order some for the h61 of h3 airframe. Thay are nylong jobies that have a nylon string attached to the bottom of the plug ;)

Now, I am sure some one some where sells something like that. Do you want nylon plugs that require a wrench to remove or, rubber ones you just pull and pop out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom