Where to get lc100 center caps for wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Boys, I have a 2004 lc100 with OEM rims . I need to get a couple more center caps. Here is the bitch..... My wheels are chrome and so are the center caps. They are the caps with the metal retention band on the inside.

Anyone know a source? I found nothing on eBay.

Thanks

soberman001 said:
Boys, I have a 2004 lc100 with OEM rims . I need to get a couple more center caps. Here is the bitch..... My wheels are chrome and so are the center caps. They are the caps with the metal retention band on the inside.

Anyone know a source? I found nothing on eBay.

Thanks

toyotapartszone - dont remember offhand but where the wheels are you'll find the center caps too. i ordered mine from lexuspartsnow - same ezct layout on the site so i know they sell 'em.

None of the ebay caps look like mine. Are all the wheels the same and they are just different style caps? My question is.... do they all fit as long as the years match?
2004 wheel cap.jpg

The last link TM posted is the correct style cap for your wheels.

The last link TM posted is the correct style cap for your wheels.

Thanks to all that helped....

and yes, shiny. I just can't see spending the money to paint/powder them.

Problem resolved. Got the middle of the three links in the post above and they arrived in 3 days, look and fit great. No more rattle (until they loosen up).

Problem resolved. Got the middle of the three links in the post above and they arrived in 3 days, look and fit great. No more rattle (until they loosen up).
Are your wheels 16"? I have the same as yours and need to buy replacements.
Do the new caps have a logo as in the picture?

Are your wheels 16"? I have the same as yours and need to buy replacements.
Do the new caps have a logo as in the picture?

My wheels are 18's and I don't know if the caps fit either wheel size. But the ebay site was clear that they are for the 5 spoke 18's. You can email them.

Some of the counterfeitors will put the Toyota logo on them and I spotted one on ebay. Others will not for fear of a lawsuit that isn't worth Toyota's time. I choose the ones without the logo because my old caps (pictured above) didn't have the logo and I didn't miss it.

When I had my LC80, I got some "aftermarket" caps with a logo so you can find them either way and I am sure they are all made somewhere's in asia and they all last a couple years before they rattle off.

CHeers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom