Where to get Genuine Toyota OEM shocks? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear 100 series Land Cruiser owners, I have a 2003 LC 100 and I need to replace both front and rear shocks with OEM shocks. May I know where can I get a good price for these part? I found this website Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Toyota Parts and Accessories Online. Have you guys purchased any Toyota Land Cruiser parts from them? Otherwise, please let me know which genuine Toyota part websites or shops in Boston/New Hampshire areas. Much appreciate your help.

I have not purchased from the company you linked. However I have the same year LC as you and bought front and rear shocks from these folks this morning Authentic Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Overstock

The person I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful. I gave him my VIN to confirm that I was getting the correct parts before I ordered and everything should be in before the end of this week.

I have not purchased from the company you linked. However I have the same year LC as you and bought front and rear shocks from these folks this morning Authentic Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Overstock

The person I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful. I gave him my VIN to confirm that I was getting the correct parts before I ordered and everything should be in before the end of this week.
Hi pr03lc,
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Did you also get the following suspension components? Thx.

I can not specifically recall but some of the hardware was included with the shock; it seems like I got everything in your pic that is under item 22.

Thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions. I ordered both front and rear shocks and related retainers from EB Toyota. Online price for these part almost half price if I call and order over the phone. The best part is that they are located in North Attleborough, MA which is about 40 minutes drive from Boston. I will pick up these parts to save some postage. :)

Thanks a lot everyone for the suggestions. I ordered both front and rear shocks and related retainers from EB Toyota. Online price for these part almost half price if I call and order over the phone. The best part is that they are located in North Attleborough, MA which is about 40 minutes drive from Boston. I will pick up these parts to save some postage. :)
Online prices with local free pickup... Sounds like the best combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom