Where to get FJ60 spring bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep.

x2 - what he said.

no one asked if they were stock bushings.
If the springs are stock they are 70 mm wide.
Aftermarket range from 2.5" to 70 mm ( 2.755" ) and if are narrow require a special bushing
Stock shackle pins are 18 mm. Some aftermarket are 5/8" or 3/4' pins Make sure you have that info.
Many complaints with vendors are a result of customers not ordering the correct part.

no one will complain about Kurt, ... unless you don't want good friendly old school service and don't wanna talk to anybody/let me buy it online with no certainty of what I am really getting... you get the point.

then again, with that said they ante tre's you want cheap crap you can go elsewhere... not recommended.

I got mine from ebay, rubber bushes all round, fitted them myself when I put in the OME springs.

I ran rubber spring bushings with my OME suspension for a while. They did not last very long. Keep an eye on your springs.

I ran rubber spring bushings with my OME suspension for a while. They did not last very long. Keep an eye on your springs.

I thought rubber would give a softer ride and more give when twisting / flexing.
Unless there is a good synthetic option that has enough give for twisting, but lasts long enough, and doesnt crack up.

It theoretically will give a softer ride and more give when flexing. That is also what tears it up...

Synthetic lasts longer..

It theoretically will give a softer ride and more give when flexing. That is also what tears it up...

Synthetic lasts longer..

Yea ok, makes sense I guess. I'll just keep an eye on them, I have it on the hoist regularly enough anyways. Just put all new rubber bushes in, not about the swap them out at the moment.

mine were about a year before they died.

In a stock cruiser they work fine. Start modifying things and things go south.

Here is a dumb question, and I didn't find it on the website.

How many of these kits do you need per truck? One kit per spring, or one kit per axle?

you will need 24 individual bushings, 6 per leaf spring. depending on how old and worn the spring pins and shackles are, you may want to consider changing them also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom