where to get add-a-leaf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I cant suggest a good source, but I can help a little with the lean thing. When you get your AALs, look at your truck and note the low side. Then carefully match up the AALs and find the tallest of them. There will probably be a little bit of difference in the leaves, production tolerances always have a +/- of a few thousandths. Install the tallest leaf on the lowest corner etc. It seems kinda silly, but on my last two trucks (Tacomas, they lean just like cruisers) I installed OME suspension on both, the first one I just grabbed parts and bolted them on. It leaned almost an inch. On the second, I did what I'm describing here, and it's within 1/4" from side to side. Make the production tolerances work for you, not against you.

Man-a-fre and Spectre Off-Road both have add-a-leafs.

man-a-fre

get the long ones $50. a pr

if your springs are flat, you'll get 4" lift out of them!!!!!

i've gotta post somewhere on them, just installed on my 60

I checked on shipping the add-a-leafs from Man-A-Fre and it almost cost more for the shipping. What i did was go to a spring shop and get a full length leaf - it was cheaper and a much better ride.

Noah said:
I checked on shipping the add-a-leafs from Man-A-Fre and it almost cost more for the shipping. What i did was go to a spring shop and get a full length leaf - it was cheaper and a much better ride.

did the spring shop put them on for you?

beaufort-fj60 said:
did the spring shop put them on for you?
yup - I got them rearched (1 1/2 over the orginal free arch) and a full length leaf added, painted - gave me 3inches over stock. $295. Dropped them off on a Tuesday and picked them up on that thursday.

i think i only paid

a little over $120. for two pair, shipped.

maybe STEVE-O from m-a-f can chime in!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Noah said:
of course when i was looking at them i needed them shipped to the East coast.

forgot about the 3000 mile shipping.

wise you are grasshopper.. :D

(thats my kung fo/yoda mix) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom