1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get a diagram of vacuum lines?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by BigSur, Mar 9, 2004.

1. BigSur

BigSur

Where can i get a good diagram of all the vacuum lines for my 83' FJ60? And where they go?

Thanks.

2. jeffroid

jeffroid

Get the emmissions manual from SOR. Tons of good stuff in there in addition to detailed diagrams and schematics. No Cruiser owner should be without one.

3. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    should be a diagram under the hood as well, but its not the easiest to figure out.

If you want pics of the lines I can take some for you.

4. swank60

swank60

You can also get the factory manual from Jay Marks Toyota for about $18 + shipping.

www.jaymarkstoyota.com

5. BigSur

BigSur

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=12807;start=msg117853#msg117853 date=1078848123]
    should be a diagram under the hood as well, but its not the easiest to figure out.

If you want pics of the lines I can take some for you.
    [/quote]

That would be most excellant. I am still having an issue with some rough idleing. My RPM's don't change at all but i can feel the roughness. I have changed the fuel filter, checked the airfilter and now i need to make sure all my vacuum lines are where they are suppose to be.

You can send pics to searsj@aetna.com

thanks LP.

6. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    this is the vacuum lines the passanger side of the engine, this is on a 82 fj40,but is identical for a fj60.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll find or take the other side stuff hopefull tonight. But even with the pics, the emmision manual will prolly be needed

this might help
    http://www.ih8mud.com/tech/desmog.html
    its the desmog diagram, but disregard the desmog stuff and its then correct for the fj60, this is right out of the emmision manual. the

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">