Where to get a diagram of vacuum lines? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where can i get a good diagram of all the vacuum lines for my 83' FJ60? And where they go?

Thanks.

Get the emmissions manual from SOR. Tons of good stuff in there in addition to detailed diagrams and schematics. No Cruiser owner should be without one.

should be a diagram under the hood as well, but its not the easiest to figure out.

If you want pics of the lines I can take some for you.

[quote author=Landpimp link=board=1;threadid=12807;start=msg117853#msg117853 date=1078848123]
should be a diagram under the hood as well, but its not the easiest to figure out.

If you want pics of the lines I can take some for you.
[/quote]

That would be most excellant. I am still having an issue with some rough idleing. My RPM's don't change at all but i can feel the roughness. I have changed the fuel filter, checked the airfilter and now i need to make sure all my vacuum lines are where they are suppose to be.

You can send pics to searsj@aetna.com

thanks LP.

this is the vacuum lines the passanger side of the engine, this is on a 82 fj40,but is identical for a fj60.
25322521.jpg

25322501.jpg

25322525.jpg

I'll find or take the other side stuff hopefull tonight. But even with the pics, the emmision manual will prolly be needed

this might help
http://www.ih8mud.com/tech/desmog.html
its the desmog diagram, but disregard the desmog stuff and its then correct for the fj60, this is right out of the emmision manual. the

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom