Where to find stock wheels and hubcaps for 1977 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Where is the best place to find the stock wheels and hubs for a 1977? I looked @ SOR, Cool Cruisers, man-a-fre, ebay, - any recommendations? I would like to put BFg 33x10.5's AT on them. Looking @ the past posts I may need to do 33x9.5's so I don't have a tire rub issue. Looking forward to any advice!

try your friendly local dealer

dealer can get both, but a warning, the wheels will come painted black

cruiserparts.net sells used rims. Cruiser outfitters probably does also. I'd look here in the Parts FS section as rims are often for sale. You can also post on CCOT's board and ask who has some they want to sell. Good price is around $20-$25 per rim (going rate before shipping $$$). Get them and clean them up (I prefer blasting) then paint stock T1447 Gray. No need to buy the rims new. Hub Caps are easy to find new at most places including CDan. I have yet to see anyone beat CDan on price for items still available new from Toyota.

AndrewT

Try Rocky Mountain Cruisers in Denver, Coyote Cruisers in Ft. Collins, or Classic Cruisers Salida. You probably can pick them up used.

If you go with used rims, be sure to get the welded ones that fit on disks instead of the riveted ones that go over drums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom