Where to find front mud flaps. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I really want to take off the runnning boards form our 80 as i think it looks better without them and i just dont need them. my question is where can i find the front mud flaps froms 80's that didnt have running boards or would my 80 look find without anything in it. thanks

76603-60021, 76604-60021.

They would set a smart shopper back about 92 bucks ;)

Off to assemble a motor...... :cheers: D-

I asked this very question about a month ago...buy from Cdan. I bobbed the back and front flaps looks good. A sharp exacto with several passes will give a clean cut. They can be notched in if you buy Slee's sliders. If you dont and do any off roading they might catch and rip off or weaken the entire fender.

If I can find a pair of front mud flaps for a decent price will they mount on to an 80 that came with running boards? also, how much does cdan want for a pair.

with that said, how much do you think i could get for a perfect used set of running boards?

oh I dont know aobut 50 cents from most anyone here if you deliver. actually thats usually the first thing to go from these once they start to get utilized.
Dave

They have 2 sets. 1 for running boards and w/o running boards. The P/N Dan gave I think is for non running boards. Are you looking to sell the running boards your taking off??? Some one on here is making a huge monument of all the stuff that came with their stock 80. Ship it to him instead!

>> They would set a smart shopper back about 92 bucks <<

>> ... also, how much does cdan want for a pair. <<

Don't you read the replies before you post?

>> ... will they mount on to an 80 that came with running boards? <<
Yes.

-B-

You cant go wrong with getting NEW ones from C-dan! :D

If you want used ones..James @ cruiserparts.net can surely get them for you .

Also might want to post some info in the "Wanted" forum..people are always hacking off their mudflaps here.

Put your runningboards on Ebay..best chance to sell them and get most $$ if you can get between $100-$200 ffrom public auction..then take it.
Not too many people here want/or need running boards. You might also be able trade them infor some credit (or used mudflaps) with James @ cruiserparts.

Also, if you are getting rid of your running boards..MAKE sure you get the flaps w/out the notch cut out in them for the running boards. I made the mistake of getting the wrong flaps..then had to convince the parts guy at the TOY dealership that HE messed up..and NOT me :-X :doh:

take care
joe

I got mine on ebay a while back for $30 IIRC. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom