Where to find diagram of my transfercase?!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searched around for a while. Still stuck...

Pulled the transfercase from an '86 Fj 60... 19 spline. This will eventually reside behind an NP203 range box in a project of mine. The FJ60's case has been sitting for a while now... part of it's in the case, and a whole mess of parts are in a bucket... I would really like to find a good diagram to aid in reassembly(bought several p.o.s. manuals from various parts stores... returned them all... transmission and transfer section basically says,"outside the scope of this manual"). It has been a while since I removed this case, and would like to make sure all the small parts go back where they belong.. and to make sure I have not lost anything.

Searching here basically got me a bunch of people saying I could download the FSM from Birfield.com. Can't pull it up. I think the site has been down for some time now...

Any other sources??

Manual Pub. No. 36262E covers:
FJ62,, 70, 73,75
BJ60,70, 73 75
HJ60, 75

and has a very detailed transfer case section (TF).

Not sure if this exactly for the FJ60 - yr 1986 however. Got to be close.

Call Man-a-fre or sor and ask them the for the pub no (number ) for ur FJ60.

Awesome, I'll take a closer look at the manuals here... not sure how I've never found that before...files look huge, so there must be some good stuff in there!

Awesome, I'll take a closer look at the manuals here... not sure how I've never found that before...files look huge, so there must be some good stuff in there!

They are the entire FSM so they are huge.

here is a picture...
transferhoussplitcase.jpg

go to the spector offroad web site.... sor.com , I think thats the address. Very good diagrams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom