where to find aftermarket flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i know most here tend to want to remove the flares on their 80's but i'd like to dump mine in favour of something aftermarket that looks better, anybody have any suggestions on where to source one from?
thanks.:bounce:

I can get them (from Japan), but they're not exactly cheap.;)

PM me if interested.

Mot :)

I have been looking too. I cracked mine sine I run 33s with no lift. But I may just spray them black with bedliner stuff.

FROM Japan?

about how much would it cost? and do you have pics so i can see if its the ones i'm looking for.
thanks again

Most of the flares go over (cover) the existing flares.

You can see many different types here.

They usually range from $550-ish to over $1000.:eek:
But there are others that are less that are not in that catalogue.

In any case, as I've stated, they're not cheap!

Mot;)

There are a couple of good Threads on this:

(these are the coolest)
https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/136492-unique-fender-flares.html

But does not seem to be to many aftermarket flares. I really like the Bushwackers but I don't think they are very good for wheeling. I have looked on the website and they don't show an 80, I have not called them to confirm they don't make them at all though.

One of the reason we dislike the after market flares is because they are always sold as a full set unlike the OEM which are sold individually and easy to replace when you torn only one.
Of course if the cruiser is not insured, well an after market full set could cost less than just ONE of the OEM !!!!

link not good.

for the love of God and the few strands of hair left on my balding head do you think you could send another link? cos this one just did not work.
but i have a feeling that your flares are the ones im looking for........i have read your other posts.
please lemme know, i just want to see it to be 100%:bounce2:

I've just clicked on the link again twice and it worked both times.
How about the rest of you?

ANYWAY, there are quite a few of them on those (2) pages, so hopefully chances are good that one of them might be what you're after.

Let me know if no one can open the link, I'll try to post pics from the site then.

THANKS!

Mot

worked for me mot..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom