Where to find 180degree/82 celsius thermostat for 2LTE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Summer coming around and was wondering if anyone knows where to find a 180 degree/82celsius thermostat for the head cracker 2LTE and also if anyone has had any luck running a lower temp thermostat?
Thanks

sorry I don't know that answer but I'm sure someone will be along with an answer. Maybe try 4 wheel auto or mustang connection in armstrong

Hey are you still selling your lift kit if so I'm still interested

Just got back from Japan with the wife and kids, bought some nice six inch progresive rate coils. My rear three link is well on it's way so I may sell the kit. :hmm: I like to have spare parts. I will let you knowin the next few weeks.

k well how bout this tell me which coils to buy as a 6" lift and while your building that three link build another total set-up and sell me that instead.

Hows that sound

Summer coming around and was wondering if anyone knows where to find a 180 degree/82celsius thermostat for the head cracker 2LTE and also if anyone has had any luck running a lower temp thermostat?
Thanks

There is actually a genuine Toyota 82 degree 'stat available. Do a search over on Toyota 4WD Surf Owners :: Index Its part no. is in one of the threads by parrasurfa.

How did this thread go from an 82 degree t-stat to coil spring lift? For the T-stat you could try Abbotsford Japan Automotive, The master there (name Shinge) he is probably the most knowledgible person about the 2lte I have ever met

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the replies. I will ckeck on the surf's web sites for the part number or info. Now about the six inch lift and rear three link setup, sorry for brining it up on this thread. To build a custom three link set up takes a truck ,welder,grinder and a lot of fitting and thinking. It is almost imposible to make a copy of my own. Every truck is differen't. If I could figure out how to make the pictures smaller I would put them on so you could have ideas for yourself. I will at some point post the three link build.
Thanks once again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom