Where to find 17" steelies?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for some black steelies. (or a retailer that can get them) Any Ideas?

I tried to call Trail Ready but they were too busy to answer the phone, plus I think they are too much $$

-17x9
-2.5" Backspace
-6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern
-3.5+" CB dia.

pro comp rims.. series 98 ...
17x9 6 on 5.5 with 2.5 backspacing... its on there web site..
probably get them through north shore offroad..

pro comp rims.. series 98 ...
17x9 6 on 5.5 with 2.5 backspacing... its on there web site..
probably get them through north shore offroad..

Done and done. Adam you are a bottomless wealth of information your appreciation for Landcruisers is un matched. now if we could just GET YOU TO COME TO A MEETING!!!!!

OH look... I got just the thing... there is one on Wed the 16!!!
Take note of the new location.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/ca-bc-vancouver-island-cruisers/390603-next-meeting-agm-june-16-2010-a.html

LOL! Thanks again Bro.

Used to work with a guy who had a newer chev truck ( '05 ish? )

it had decent looking 17" 6 hole factory steelies on it, always meant to borrow one to see if they'd fit , but never got around to it.

if you order through north shore... make sure they give you free shipping...
i have always got free shipping through them

and will try to make the meeting..

hey cam what size of tire are you planning on running on those 17s ?

37x 12.5's.... I wanted the same tires as Ken but Ive already copied too many things from his truck. Thought I'd try the Kevlar Goodyears instead.

if you order through north shore... make sure they give you free shipping...
i have always got free shipping through them

and will try to make the meeting..

I did order them through NSOR. Gonna take a while. Oh well... not like my tuck is going anywhere fast! lol

find yo sef' some XML's 325/85/16 is an awesome size. about 38 1/2 inch. i wouldn't worry too much about copying kens truck, he's done well (got it right with his first cruiser:hmm:) on that brown beast.

http://www.militarytires.com/

16 inch will give you way more tire/rim choices for the future.

the problem is finding a set of XML's :frown:

are you going with the new MTR? in kevlar?

cheers
crusty

find yo sef' some XML's 325/85/16 is an awesome size. about 38 1/2 inch. i wouldn't worry too much about copying kens truck, he's done well (got it right with his first cruiser:hmm:) on that brown beast.

Army Military Tires

16 inch will give you way more tire/rim choices for the future.

the problem is finding a set of XML's :frown:

are you going with the new MTR? in kevlar?

cheers
crusty

Oh yes I love the XML's... hard to find. Ill keep my eye out because things one is looking for in a rush are never there but crop up once one doesn't need them anymore.
I went 17 because its the way of the future... my crystal ball told me so. Also for the higher load rating and shorter sidewall. I tried to find 24's but they didnt make em in chrome for the 60 (bling bling gangsta) So black 17" steelies will have to do.

Oh and yes MTR Kevlars. Hope these things are tough. I also hope the cases hold up well as I plan to re-tread them once they wear out.

I also hope they dont stick out like a roller skate.

Cam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom