Where to ceramic coat headers in Denver? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I recently moved to the Denver area and want to look into having my SBC headers ceramic coated. I get lots of heat from these and think they are contributing to vapor lock (its not too lean). Before I ditch the headers I would like to see about getting them coated. Using header wrap is a second choice, but I would rather have them coated. Any suggestions? I know there are many Cruiserheads here...

Cheers,

Jeff
(There is life after California, and its good!)

Nice. Thanks Brian. I get to SLC regularly, and price permitting could have them shipped.

Cheers,

Jeff

welcome to colorado...don't know of anyplace, but i haven't looked either. you might ask on colorado4x4.org. also, swing by rising sun's next meeting...the first weds in july at stevinson toyota in golden...we'd love to meet you!

You might do a websearch for Jet Hot Coatings. You can send yours in or they sell them coated. They coat them inside and out.

Ed

Degnol said:
You might do a websearch for Jet Hot Coatings. You can send yours in or they sell them coated. They coat them inside and out.

Ed
Not for headers but I was recently quoted $195 to do two Chevy Ramshorns in their silver. $20 or so more for black or blue. Ship to somewhere in MS

Nuclearlemon,

Thanks for the invite. I know about Rising Sun, and Jeff Zepp was very helpful via email on getting my 40 registered. I'll show up to the meeting if I'm in country.

--Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom