Where to buy turn indicators and head light assemblies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace my turn indicators and head light assemblies. Looking for recommendations on where to buy or not to buy. Thanks!

New -> partsouq.com
Used -> car-part.com

I replace the turn signal housing after hitting a deer last winter. Local dealer was 69 $ for the turn signal housing. Worked out well in my case.

I paid $38/pair of Chinese turn signal lenses on eBay. They look great and take 10 minutes to change, so I’m not going to break the bank to get OEM.

I paid $38/pair of Chinese turn signal lenses on eBay. They look great and take 10 minutes to change, so I’m not going to break the bank to get OEM.
I bought JDM aftermarket turn signals (DEPO - Brand) from Lithuania (via ebay) and is in excelent condition. Also was able to buy two used front headlights OEM no chips for a good price again on ebay. Just keep searching and you'll find a good deal. If the lights are bad then yes, buy soon else, wait for the right moment.

New, used? New, few dealerships that have good online pricing. Used - ebay, parting out section here, car-part.com
I'd prefer new, I'll look on car-parts.com thanks!

@nissanh Could you link the clear corner's you got? I think I know which seller you are talking about however, just want to make sure because he didn't have any pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom