Where to buy the tensioner block? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am going through my rig, replacing water pump and a lot of cleaning up. During this process I noticed that my alternator tensioner 'block' was stripped. I've looked at couple places and haven't found a replacement. Any one know where I can buy a replacement?

IMG_8251.JPG

1595894015334.png

Not sure what the difference is between the two versions listed, but I'm sure the company owner will post up soon:

@ToyotaMatt

That looks to be what I need. #2 looks like the part which I have. Not sure if #1 is a better version or the other

They both work and they're just different ways to solve the same problem using OE Toyota parts. I used the one with the square block as it's closer to what was stock on 60s.

Matt is the only place that sells the kits.

The other one works for Alternators, too.

Could you just drill the bad threads out and put a washer and nut on the end of the threaded rod?

So I am going through my rig, replacing water pump and a lot of cleaning up. During this process I noticed that my alternator tensioner 'block' was stripped. I've looked at couple places and haven't found a replacement. Any one know where I can buy a replacement?

View attachment 2385823

View attachment 2385817

hi matt here

You absolutely NEED Kit #2 , it has that Square block with the Female threads that Strip all the time

please see this Link here :

Please let me know how i can help :)

i have the correct slider block for you with the threads going long ways like the below Photo too

i hope these updated photos help explain in detail what all comes in my KUSTOM All Toyota Genuine parts Repair and Restore Tension Kits

please let me know how i can further help

if your SMOG pump tension block is bad too , i can help also

matt

1596438045874.png

1596438084896.png

1596438356559.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom