Where to buy OEM Lexus parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

phishtaco

Cincinnati
Threads
Looking for some new headlights, is there a cdan/beno for Lexus parts? Search didn’t really provide much and I can’t search on gxor.

That’s would be awesome if a cdan/beno would emerge for Oem GX470 parts. That was a privilege on the 80s forum to get such great advice from those two in particular and for such a long period of time.

Looks like discount parts monster is about $485 shipped.
Struggling with buying Depot v oem.

Looks like discount parts monster is about $485 shipped.
Struggling with buying Depot v oem.

That seems like a great price for OEM, pulls them within $100-$150 of Depo lights, might be worth the peace of mind in my opinion. Thanks for posting, now I have something to consider as well.

That seems like a great price for OEM, pulls them within $100-$150 of Depo lights, might be worth the peace of mind in my opinion. Thanks for posting, now I have something to consider as well.

These are Sport versions.

These are Sport versions.
My 06' is a Sport, so that would be perfect. When searching I think the consensus is that the Depos are great, but not OEM quality, so maybe the slight premium in will be worth it. I've polished mine a few times, and they look good, but a new set would be really nice.

Finally ordered new sport headlamps from Bell Lexus, $468 shipped. Best price by far.

Lexus part prices are all over the map.

Your Source for Genuine Toyota Online Parts | McGeorge Toyota Parts / Toyota Parts | Toyota Online Parts | Genuine Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Online has the cheapest prices.... IF they have the Lexus part. Great Toyota selection!

PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World Has (surprisingly) decent prices on Lexus parts... but again... IF they have the part. Shipping takes forever though. Crappy prices on Toyota usually.

Amazon... has decent prices all around, though you risk their s***ty quality control and fake OEM.

Lexus Parts Now and My Lexus Parts are always more expensive than above source, but have the great selection.

I will check out Bell Lexus. Not seen them yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom