Where to buy O2 sensors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hoping you guys have some advice on where I can get the correct O2 sensors. Replacing all 4 on my 98 LC. Installed Borla exhaust if that matters in O2 selection. Tried Partsouq, WorldPac, Advance Auto but looks like universal fitments only. No bueno.

Pre-pandemic, I had no issues chasing down a Denso O2 sensor, but haven’t tried recently.

Not trying to be a smartass, but if you’re looking for “fast” instead of “cheap”, the local Toyota/Lexus dealer?

Then again, I’ve been watching your restoration thread, and you seem to have the patience of a saint, so maybe “quick”, “fast”, and “in a hurry”, are not in your vocabulary.

RockAuto has the Denso's available.

You say you tried Partsouq, were they out of stock?

my local Napa gets me Denso O2 sensors, usually in a day
I do get a company discount so it works for me.

I got Denso from Amazon. A few years ago the fronts were $30. Last month they were $40.

Got the check engine light and code said passenger side front O2 sensor. Replaced both. My mileage drastically improved and the engine woke up like it was new.

Made me decide that they're failing long before they throw a code and they're cheap enough to replace every 100k or so to keep everything ship shape.

Pre-pandemic, I had no issues chasing down a Denso O2 sensor, but haven’t tried recently.

Not trying to be a smartass, but if you’re looking for “fast” instead of “cheap”, the local Toyota/Lexus dealer?

Then again, I’ve been watching your restoration thread, and you seem to have the patience of a saint, so maybe “quick”, “fast”, and “in a hurry”, are not in your vocabulary.
No offense taken. I like to only use OEM and will try every nook and cranny before I have to resort to the stealership. They are my plan-B

Agree with those mentioning RockAuto. I sourced both Denso pre-cat sensors from them a couple weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom