Where to buy good (OEM) BJ70 seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My '85 Canadian BJ70 driver seat is showing its age (and the duct tape is peeling off :lol:). Seat covers are the obvious solution, but I'd prefer to replace/repair it so that it looks as Toyota intended.

An upholsterer probably couldn't match the brown tweedy fabric, and I'm not up for recovering the passenger seat, rear seat, and door panels just to match everything up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dennis

My '85 Canadian BJ70 driver seat is showing its age (and the duct tape is peeling off :lol:). Seat covers are the obvious solution, but I'd prefer to replace/repair it so that it looks as Toyota intended.

An upholsterer probably couldn't match the brown tweedy fabric, and I'm not up for recovering the passenger seat, rear seat, and door panels just to match everything up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dennis

Sheldon or Greg @ G&S Cruisers.

Get some seats from an LJ78 EX and don't look back... I don't have any right now, but they are out there.

~John

Get some seats from an LJ78 EX and don't look back... I don't have any right now, but they are out there.

~John

I bought some stuff off a guy with a LJ78 and he had a set of seats for sale for cheap.
Vancouver craigslist.

G&S didn't have anything for me, so I guess I will talk to some local upholsterers.

i have had seats reupolstered nicely.
i also LOVE Celica seats in a Cruiser
the LJ seats are VERY comfortable.

if the covers are worn then the foam underneath will be broken down as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom