Where to buy fuel cut solenoid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been searching for hours trying to buy a new fuel cut solenoid. I got a part # from napa online (crb 22099) but they said they cannot order it. Got the part # for bumper to bumper(es-63) and they cant get it. I had no luck searching the web and mud either.

Anyone ever try pulling the solenoid and just running a plug in there, or would there be to much volume. At this time I have mine hooked up to direct 12v and ground (always open).
Thanks to anyone who can help, parts guys act like its an extinct animal.

Last edited:
I have been searching for hours trying to buy a new fuel cut solenoid. I got a part # from napa online (crb 22099) but they said they cannot order it. Got the part # for bumper to bumper(es-63) and they cant get it. I had no luck searching the web and mud either.

Anyone ever try pulling the solenoid and just running a plug in there, or would there be to much volume. At this time I have mine hooked up to direct 12v and ground (always open).
Thanks to anyone who can help, parts guys act like its an extinct animal.

grab your favorite pair of dikes and cut the tip of it off right where it starts to taper to the tip and problem solved. Its purpose it to help fight against "dieseling" after shut down, but usually if you are having that issue something else is amiss. ive done it and had ZERO problems, and by cutting the tip off you dont have to ge a plug or anything just put it back in when done.

Wait 'til it get hot out - then you'll know why it's there.

thanks everyone. I just want a spare to carry in case it ever stops workin. Im thinking if it ever gets stuck closed and im far from home it would be nice to have. It gets hard to drive when it stays shut.

Wait 'til it get hot out - then you'll know why it's there.
I live in texas and havent had any problems. but again it does have a purpose, some may experience the problem others not.:meh:

Are you de-smogged ? That'll make a difference, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom