Where to Buy ARB Air Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

missing the point

So, my main want, is to have open dif on street, and beable to lock it up for offroad, thus my want of an air locker.

I think the idea of having a lunchbox in the back and an arb in the front is because a locker in the front is hard to steer in some conditions.

Thanks, this defently does fix my line of thought of putting a lunchbox type locker in the front.

Looks like for my needs....and wants it is going to cost.

|No one post up more info than Poser, I would and do support Steve 100 perecent.

Hes the man, help keep him posting up such great and helpfull info......

Rob

Biff said:
I bought mine from

OK4wd.com they mostly serve heeps but they still hooked me up with the best price and fast shiping on my lockers and compressor.

Good folks here. If you call ask for Chuck. He is a fellow Cruiserhead and will help you get the best prices.

Nick

fj40_73 said:
So, my main want, is to have open dif on street, and beable to lock it up for offroad, thus my want of an air locker.

I think the idea of having a lunchbox in the back and an arb in the front is because a locker in the front is hard to steer in some conditions.

Thanks, this defently does fix my line of thought of putting a lunchbox type locker in the front.

Looks like for my needs....and wants it is going to cost.
I will second putting the lockrite style (auto locker) in the rear and not the front. Once the front locks in it can be almost impossible to steer.

it sould be said that i run ARB's front and rear, but i did it in steps rear ARB 1st, NON-USA 4 speed for gears 2nd, 2.5" lift 3rd, 34" tires 4th, Lond range fule tank 5th, then ARB front 6th. You will need gears long befor you need the traction of f/r ARB's. just some thing to think about.

should be good

rogersfj401969 said:
it sould be said that i run ARB's front and rear, but i did it in steps rear ARB 1st, NON-USA 4 speed for gears 2nd, 2.5" lift 3rd, 34" tires 4th, Lond range fule tank 5th, then ARB front 6th. You will need gears long befor you need the traction of f/r ARB's. just some thing to think about.

1. rear locker, upgrading to ARB - checking
2. NV4500, plenty of gears - check
3. 4" lift - check
4. 33" tired - check
5. 22 gallon long range fule tank - check
6. ARB front, thus this post - checking

Looks like I meet the grade for the lockers, check should be her today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom