Where to Buy ARB Air Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruiser.com
Any know the best place to buy them.
Best = They will ship my item when bought, good price & they know
that there is a difference between the full float vs semi float.

I will also need the large compressor. I have seen the normal websites, just looking for any suggestions, past experiences.

I am selling my no slip locker. Too much street time with my rig when my more modern cars break.

thanks.

PM Steve Cramer (Poser) and he will fix you up reasonably. He set mine up and all I had to do was pop in the whole third member. After watching him set the thing up, I'm glad I had him do the brainy part:) If you are adept at setting up thirds, I apologize, but I am not.:frown:

GL

Ed

yeah tpi

I have dealt with them before, usually nice. I have read threads of them not being completely sharp about the full float vs semi, when relating to straight. Also, when I got my 4" lift from them the shocks were not exactly right, because they were out of the correct ones, and they sent me a few different brake lines to use together to extend my brake lines, again, because they did not have exactly the right stuff.

I also am always concerned with ordering with someone who uses Frontpage to make a website.

You should be able to buy the ARB lockers and compressor from any ARB dealer. You could contact ARB and ask them for the model number of your application.

Just be sure to have a competent person/shop install it... Don't let 4 wheel parts install.. I believe the majority of the ARB problems are caused by incompetent installers.

Also, be sure to check with your installer. Some shops don't like you to bring in parts to install.

www.arbusa.com

Degnol said:
PM Steve Cramer (Poser) and he will fix you up reasonably. He set mine up and all I had to do was pop in the whole third member. After watching him set the thing up, I'm glad I had him do the brainy part:) If you are adept at setting up thirds, I apologize, but I am not.:frown:

GL

Ed

Don't know what part of the country you are in, but if in the Midwest, call Steve.
He knows his schtuff.

Ed

installing ok

Not too worried about installing, I have done the third member a few times, no problems. Oh, and it helps that I have the tools to do it. Thanks for the suggestions.

I have talked with the ARB group in Washington, they are very nice to deal with, just looking for the best price, if any one know of it.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I just got some $ from an accident. Moving truck smushed a honda into my rig. Honda dead, cruiser cruising. If interested more pics at http://www.thelandcruiser.com/gallery/v/Crash/
My fj 40 was where the honda is in this picture, Cruiser actully jumped back after eating part of the honda. Bumper & fender, was my main damage.
P8180215.jpg

Hi All:

Steve at LCR 4WD in MN. is an ARB dealer (I believe) and can supply a properly-installed Air Locker. Another vender to consider is Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters in SLC, Utah who also sells the ARB line.

Regards,

Alan

I bought mine from

OK4wd.com they mostly serve heeps but they still hooked me up with the best price and fast shiping on my lockers and compressor.

Last edited:
I bought all my new ARB's from Reider Racing. They had the best prices I found: http://www.reiderracing.com/arbairlockerapp2.htm
AFAIK, ARB discontinued the RD02 (FF) & RD08 (SF) to the new RD124 (?), you'll have to call 'em up to verify.

thats a lot of money

Got my list together. From all the threads sounds like Cruiser Outfitters is good at taking all your guys money....looks like I am going to be added to the list..

Would it be smarter/cheeper to put a cheeper locker up front? I mean, if I lock the hubs, I want traction anyways, so, why spend the $ on the arb front locker, but.. I am already spending some cash so what is a couple extra hundred to have it all...or, damn, I could go all day this.

Thanks for the input.

FJ40 (Full-Float Front Axle) Part# ARB RD33 1 725.5 725.5
FJ40(Semi-Float Rear Axle)Part# ARB RD124 1 725.5 725.5
Full-Size ARB Compressor Part# ARB RDCKA 1 233.5 233.5
ARB Air Line Service Kit Part# ARBASK001 1 25.5 25.5

Ring and Pinion Set fj40 4.11 Ration 1 195.5 195.5
Front Wheel Bearing Kit Part# FAWB7590K 2 45 90
Spindle Lock Washer Part# FA42025 2 2 4
Spindle Tab/Thrust Washer Part# FA42030 2 1.55 3.1

cruiser outfiters total Sub Total 2002.6

Yet another bump for Cruiseroutfitters. I sent Kurt a very noisy third and had it rebuilt with an ARB. I've had it on a few months with zero problems. I've placed several orders with him, got the right parts everytime.

i would put the ARB in the front and a lunchbox locker in the rear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom