Where to buy ACH fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just stopped by my local dealer Toyota of Gastonia and their eyes crossed when I asked to buy some AHC fluid. Don’t stock it. Wouldn’t order it as they didn’t want a case of it. Nuts.

Just stopped by my local dealer Toyota of Gastonia and their eyes crossed when I asked to buy some AHC fluid. Don’t stock it. Wouldn’t order it as they didn’t want a case of it. Nuts.

Lol, what? I wonder if Toyota corporate would like to hear that. I've never heard of a dealer refusing a currently running part due to min order quantities.

I've special ordered $3 in plastic washers before. They can get a bottle of AHC fluid...

Lol, what? I wonder if Toyota corporate would like to hear that. I've never heard of a dealer refusing a currently running part due to min order quantities.

I've special ordered $3 in plastic washers before. They can get a bottle of AHC fluid...

Yeah parts staff was clueless. Said since he’s been there they haven’t seen a LC. Lexus dealer stocks it for $31 a quart!!

Last edited:
Yeah parts staff was clueless. Said since he’s been there they haven’t seen a LC. Lexus dealer stocks it for $31 a quart!!

I just ordered some from my local dealer (Fred Anderson) in Raleigh for ~$15 per liter.

Just ordered 3 off eBay. Definitely overpaid. Must be nice to have a great dealer nearby that charges reasonable prices.

Hard to imagine but there are quite a few lazy dealers. Usually these tend to be the high repair volume shops that stack the cars deep for quick in-and-out maintenance and they don't want even the slightest headache. Find a new service department if you can. I have a Toyota dealer literally 4-minutes down the street from me but I will drive across town to go the the one that actually does good work and is happy to get what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom