Where to buy 100 series OEM parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys where is a good place to buy oem parts?

Right now the only place I've stumbled across is cruiserparts.net. Are they reliable? Shipping would be to Canada. Im hesitant to drop 1k with little knowledge about their history.

Any other suggestions? I want to but all at once not looking to ship from 20 different sources.

Thanks
Jon

American Toyota - Cruiser Dan !!

Or try Camelback Toyota - Kristal

ask for the MUD discount

:)

American Toyota - Cruiser Dan !!

Or try Camelback Toyota - Kristal

ask for the MUD discount

:)
Is the only option to call them or is there an email or PM option? I need to do this as well to catch up the maintenence on mine.

I buy them from Amayama Trading.

Found these guys in PA several years ago and have been very pleased with their prices and shipping time. I'm in Alabama and had no luck with local dealers. Offer free shipping on $100.00 plus orders and just gave a 10% discount for liking them on facebook. Always quick to respond to email and technical questions and have been an asset to me every time anything is needed. Parts are discounted 25%+ and you don't have to ask for special prices.

Choose one that fits your needs. Get to know them. It will make a huge difference in the long run.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=840&catalogid=0(Conicelli Toyota)

Last edited:
Hi guys where is a good place to buy oem parts?

Right now the only place I've stumbled across is cruiserparts.net. Are they reliable? Shipping would be to Canada. Im hesitant to drop 1k with little knowledge about their history.

Any other suggestions? I want to but all at once not looking to ship from 20 different sources.

Thanks
Jon

I've had good and bad luck with cruiserparts.net. Some things have been delivered quickly in good condition and other orders have been a complete nightmare with them. My most recent order from them was so screwed up and shady (best description) that I swore I would never order anything from them again... I've cooled off a little since then and haven't put a thread together with the story yet but believe me it was a total disaster.

Sometimes it just isn't worth it to save a few extra $$$ on OEM parts dealing with other vendors that are not dealerships. As others have posted above there are many Toyota dealerships that give MUD discounts (American Toyota, Lowe Toyota, etc) that are great to deal with. www.toyotapartszone.com has pretty good prices as well but shipping sometimes puts their prices higher than dealerships.

I have ordered so many parts to my local Toyota dealership that I know the parts manager now and he gives me competitive discounts that normally ship overnight free and very convenient for picking up close to my home.

As a Canadian i assume you are looking for a competitive OEM supplier of parts on our side of the border? Would you like to not pay custom/broker fees? or have the hassle of waiting for clearance?

Try Akella, or Yan.. he is a vendor in the vendor section. He can get oem parts very quickly and has containers coming in weekly at a 30-40% discount to the stealership (in my experience).

He is local to the GTA and I have used his services exclusively after getting ripped off at toyota and paying through the nose for fees from across the border.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom